4.30.2001

same day. this has been a long one. my friend came over today and we got to discuss men and speak in japanese. i also talked with my chinese history teacher (for whom the paper was due) about the disappointing fact of SLU not having any real sort of multi-national programs other than western europe. what a dismay.

i am heading off to the Grind. i'm bringing my friend Matt. we always discuss philosophy. or rather, he discusses, i listen. he's the philosopher. it helps being around him because it forces me to think. he won't let me get away with lame answers or ignore his questions. it's an aggrivatingly simple teaching strategy.

oh. my email address is matthead@slu.edu. maybe in the future when i get more net savvy i can link this to a webpage and have all sorts of goodies for any readers.
ciao

No comments: